Saturday, July 11, 2015

Harley Quinn Cosplay Day

My daughter's final costume for the special Barnes & Noble event! 





I used Glue Dots to attach the mask onto her glasses... 




On our way home, we picked up burgers and the staff gave her a fountain drink because of her costume... 



I dressed up, too, kind of .. I had a Batman ball cap, yellow eyeshadow with black outline, and these nails I painted ..




Inside B&N was a display table with San Diego ComiCon collectibles and free stuff. We weren't interested in the particular collectibles they had on display, but we took three of the free items: 

a poster commemorating the Young Gotham series, 



a Young Gotham sampler comic, 



and a large DC comics essentials list book -- kind of like a colorful phone book of all DC comics.






While there, we picked up some POP!'s, which earned us a free POP!s movie poster. I bought Batman and Predator for myself, and because my daughter was in full costume, the manager at B&N gave her a free Harley Quinn POP!:




My daughter bought her favorite Sailor Moon Sailor Scout, Sailor Saturn,


and the Clue game of her favorite show, Big Bang Theory.


All-in-all, it was an awesome day! 
And a great way to have our first ComiCon-esque experience! 








No comments:

Post a Comment